Holiday Cottage Leicestershire - Leicester Holidays
Upper Rectory Farm holiday cottages are set amid the rolling cornfields on the outskirts of the village of Appleby Magna, a haven of peace and tranquility in the wide-open spaces of North-West Leicestershire, the perfect setting for Leicester holidays.
- looking for a rural base for a group of friends over a long weekend,
- on business, and looking for corporate retreats, a business meeting venue, or a good alternative to a hotel
- looking for relaxing Leicester holidays or breaks with the family
- after a self catering weekend break in Leicestershire
- looking for accommodation near Olympic games Coventry to enjoy the 2012 Olympics
...these self catering Leicestershire holiday cottages in the Heart of England are the original granaries, cowsheds, dairies and stabling of this working arable farm and have been sympathetically and tastefully restored in order to preserve the character of the local countryside and retain the buildings in a working setting.
Appleby Magna, ideally suited to explore the hidden holiday attractions of Leicestershire and Central England, is on the edge of the newly-created National Forest and within a short drive of Twycross Zoo, Conkers, Bosworth Battlefield, N.E.C. and the National Trust's treasure trove, Calke Abbey, to name but a few of the places of interest nearby. Upper Rectory is an ideal choice for accommodation when visiting these places, such as ideal NEC Birmingham accommodation.