Upper Rectory makes a unique East Midlands business meeting venue and is perfect for corporate retreats, board meetings, management courses or team-building events, in fact any event which requires a formal or informal business meeting venue in the UK.
- Situated in the centre of England, we are just 1½ miles from the M42, providing excellent access to the M6, M1, M40, M69 and the rest of the UK motorway and rail network.
- Birmingham and East Midlands airports are within 30 minutes drive, and London, Manchester, Bristol and Leeds can be reached in under 2 hours.
- Central Birmingham is approximately ½ an hour's drive away, as are Leicester, Derby & Nottingham.
Facilities for corporate retreats
- Free wireless broadband.
- Communal bookings of up to 22 (18 beds in 11 separate bedrooms + three sitting rooms) can be made across our corporate suite of three interconnected cottages. (Extra cottages of 1-4 bedrooms may also be booked up to a total of 26 delegates)
- Large conference/dining room available in the corporate suite with seating for up to 26.
- Smaller additional business meeting room also available with seating for up to 12.
- Working lunch? An excellent buffet can be delivered from "The Black Horse" pub in Appleby Magna. There are also a large number of local pubs and restaurants nearby. Supermarkets and a number of farm shops are within a short drive should you wish to cater for yourselves.
- Advice is available on venues offering a wide range of corporate retreats including; team building activities: 4x4 driving, paint-balling, raft building, clay pigeon shooting, falconry, orienteering, go-karting, quad biking, and a whole host of other activities that are great for corporate retreats.
- Holistic treatments are ideal for corporate retreats. They can be booked at extra cost with our holistic therapist, Jill Parsons.
Contact us for further information on corporate retreats.
Prices are based on the number of delegates / bedrooms / cottages booked. Please ring or email for details.